We offer you a framework that will help you make the most of your potential; personally, and professionally. You can plan a career path with us to grow professionally.
This is a highly digital role. All account management, process, and reporting must be operated through systems and digital platforms. Candidates must demonstrate technological acumen and an ability to quickly acclimate to new digital platforms.
Under the overall management of the General Manager, the Sales Operation Executive is responsible for leading, managing, and coordinating Sales Operations from "goods in the warehouse to all customers" ensuring customer experience, excellence, and on-time in-full service, co-coordinating with the Sales Manager and Operations Function to ensure sales demand and supply are balanced. Making sure all aspects of the sales operations function happen, maintaining systems and processes, sales administration, after-sales, logistics and fulfillment, freight to customer, product tracking and registration, rapid reaction.
What you will be doing
- Ensure proper handling of customer orders (B2B) in a timely manner and in full through robust tracking, monitoring, and reporting.
- Ensure (return) orders are entered and delivered correctly, completely, and in time in our ERP system;
- Make sure orders are delivered in time and in full, within customer specification.
- Monitor pending and outstanding orders:
- Support after-sales activities, reporting, and recycling programmes.
- Ensure Warehouse Operations 3PL are operating effectively managing shipments as well as goods receipt and returns;
- Utilize key account vendor portals to track the activity of deductions, orders, and routing needs;
- Supporting the General Manager in all matters administrative, operational, executive, or as needed or instructed from time to time.
Who we are looking for
Enthusiastic, energetic, organised, "can do" culture, and positive attitude
What is required
- This position requires experience
- Demonstrate technological acumen and an ability to quickly acclimate to new digital platforms
- Willingness to learn and to apply
- Adeptness for technology and ability to work with ERP and CRM systems
- Outstanding communication skills
- Languages: English "must", French, Italian, Dutch or German would be an advantage
- 10% of the time is expected to be taken up by travel
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Your very own TENWAYS e-bike (lend-lease)
- Performance rewards (subject to individual and company results)
- Comfortable working environment
- Working experience at a rapidly-growing international company
- Opportunity to implement your big ideas and reach your potential