We, TENWAYS, are a group of cycle enthusiasts and experts in the bike trade who are obsessed with building a greener and more sustainable world together, through a community of e-bikers.
By making high-quality e-bikes more accessible to all, we are fulfilling our dream of making urban riding effortless, speedy, eco-friendly, and joyful for everyone. With our headquarters in the Netherlands, offices, assembly and warehousing in Europe, and a rock-solid, vertically integrated global manufacturing and supply chain, we are right at the heart of every process in the e-bike manufacturing world.
Are you the Tenwayer we are looking for the regions England, Wales, Scotland, North Ireland and Ireland?
Whilst reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible to develop the market for Tenways.
We offer you a framework that will help you make the most of your potential, both personally and professionally. You can plan a career with us to develop yourself professionally.
All account management, processes and reporting should be done using digital platforms. Candidates have to demonstrate technological acumen and an ability to acclimate quickly to new digital platforms.
Under the direction of the Area Sales Manager, the Account Executive is responsible for the management of designated customer accounts.
- Open new accounts and be the primary contact for designated accounts:
- Building a network of premium bike resellers, know your customer accounts
- Sell (goal based on revenue and gross margin)
- Sales operations (order processing, sales administration, training (sales and product training))
- Excellent commercial and after-sales service (retailers)
- Brand Marketing
- Provide business intelligence on competition, products and activities. Ensure the promotion of the Tenways brand and the maintenance of its integrity, with particular emphasis on the environment, operations and service of the points of sale.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and increase sales.
More specifically but not limited to, you will be:
Sales and sales reporting
- Achieve the sales objectives of groups A and B Sales
- Support group C level commands
- Identify areas of opportunity (sales events, agreements with retailers) and generate action plans to achieve set figures and margin targets.
- Take charge of orders from A to Z until invoicing
- Check creditworthiness of customer accounts, credit notes, returns, refunds
- Ensure the financial viability of customer accounts
- Provide customer service via the B2B portal
Sales forecasts and inventory carryover
Prepare sales forecasts on a regular basis for the departments concerned
Reporting of stocks to customers
- Offer marketing and specifically in the POS environment
- Manage a product marketing plan with customer accounts, demonstrations and product training.
- Participate in events and conferences
- Ensure the regular distribution of marketing products
Customer and after-sales service
- Manage after-sales service for professional and private customers
- Postponement of operations, requests for warranty parts and repairs
- Manage logistics guarantees
- Collaborate closely with social media and customer teams to best promote the Tenways brand across all portals
More specifically but not limited to, you will be:
- Interacting with every relevant counterparts within the company
- Reporting according to the headquarters in the Netherlands.
What you will bring:
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel 60-70% of the time
- A genuine passion for the product!
- 10+ years’ experience in selling a similar type of product
- Knowledge, experience in Sales, Market research & analysis
- Highly organized, and ability to work remotely
- Strong people skills, superior interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate technological acumen and an ability to acclimate quickly to new digital platforms
- Detail oriented, good problem-solving skills, eager to learn and can do mentality.
- Budget management experience
- Computer literacy, be aware of ERP and CRM services and know how to use them.
Who we are looking for:
Enthusiastic, energetic, organised, "can do" spirit, and positive attitude.
What is required:
- Languages: English and the language of the designated area
- 60-70% of the time is expected to be taken up by travel
- This position requires sales experience
- Demonstrate technological acumen and an ability to quickly acclimate to new digital platforms
- Willingness to learn and to apply
- Adeptness for technology and ability to work with ERP and CRM systems
- Outstanding communication skills
- Laptop, screens, and software tools
- Your very own TENWAYS e-bike (lend-lease)
- Performance rewards (subject to individual and company results)
- Comfortable working environment
- Working experience at a rapidly-growing international company
- Opportunity to implement your big ideas and exceed your potential.
To all recruitment agencies: Tenways does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Tenways will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
**Please send your CV and brief introduction directly to email@example.com for faster response, Subject: Position + Name